International Conference on
Plants, People and Climate 2013
Dated : 5th to 7th November, 2013
Venue : National University of Sciences and Technology.(NUST) , Islamabad, Pakistan.
The climate change has been responsible for floods, extreme weather, earthquakes, rise of sea levels, increase in crop pests, diseases and for some other catastrophes. The issue of global warming can slow down the pace of development especially in developing countries. The challenges is even bigger for 3rd world nation including Pakistan. The country’s vulnerability to such adverse impacts is likely to increase considerably in the coming decades.
Themes of the Conference
- Global warming & impact of climate change in our part of world and mitigation technologies.
- Impact on Human, Health, Water and Energy.
- Environment and Natural Resources.
- Natural Disaster and Communities.
- Agriculture and Forestry.
Conference Tentative Programme
Conference Abstract Book
For any query / question please contact:
Pakistan Council for Science and Technology
Sector G-5/2, Islamabad, Pakistan
Phone No. +92 (51) 9204860, 9205157
Fax No. +92 (51) 9205171
Email firstname.lastname@example.org ,